Here’s a nice map for people living and working in London this summer – although I will be careful how it is described as I’m not brave like The Spectator. Let’s say it will be useful for people living in London who rely on the tube to get to and from work during a certain sporting event, where certain disc-shaped prizes of certain metals will be awarded to certain people.
With said certain event impacting hugely on what we in London laughingly call a ‘transport network’ (in reality is a hotchpotch of early 1900s inner-city train lines), Concentra has come up with the ‘Tableau’ heat map of London tube stations in zone 1.
By selecting a date, the map tells you which stations will be affected at which times of the day, down to the half hour, on a scale of 0-3. So say you’re travelling from Embankment on 2nd August and want to know if it will be better to lie in ‘til 10am or haul yourself out of bed at 7am, you can check days in advance. It also marks which stations are closed when.
- revelrousbrigantessa likes this
- st reblogged this from simonhilliard and added:
- dirtyriver reblogged this from fuckyeahcartography and added:
- fuckyeahcartography reblogged this from simonhilliard
- dashingdinosaurs likes this
- simonhilliard posted this